Dear Jordan,
When I was a kid, I always wanted to write a novel. I would constantly start writing and would always run out of ideas. I have finally found an idea that I am going to try to stick with. I want to write to you, my son. Someday maybe you will read these messages and will understand your mom a little better.
So in honor of my first letter to you, I want to tell you a few things I love about you.
You are sweet, kind, loving, and absolutely adorable. Your constant story telling and laughing brightens my day. You are the best part of my day and I love coming home and spending time with you.
There are times you drive me crazy...and you are only 2! It makes me a little nervous for when you are older, but I will always love you. You will always be my heart!
No comments:
Post a Comment